As a collective, we're interested in creating spaces for radical conversations around media, storytelling and representation. In our practice, we attempt to disrupt the usual structures of authority and expertise and allow everyone to contribute their own experiences, expertise and opinions. In order to achieve fair representation, we strongly believe that all the voices involved need to be heard. Our goal is to try and generate spaces where this is able to happen.
We have curated and facilitated workshops as part of:
- London Migration Film Festival
- Difference Festival (University of Westminster)
- National SfGH Conference (King's College, London)
- Radical Film Network Meeting 2022 (atelier studios, Berlin)
- Radical Film Network Meeting 2019 (silent green, Berlin)
- Creative Interruptions' Festival on Art and Activism (Brunel University)
At present, we are developing a further series/partnerships to take place throughout 2020.
If you would like to collaborate with us on a project or for us to deliver a workshop for your event, get in touch!