In general, when visiting the website of Alternative Fictions, no personal data is saved. However, such data can be given on a voluntary basis via the contact form. No data will be passed on to third parties without your consent. We point out that in regard to unsecured data transmission in the internet (e.g. via email), security cannot be guaranteed. Such data could possibly be accessed by third parties. Any data voluntarily submitted to us will be used to respond any communication with us.
We occassionally use Google Forms for recruitment purposes for projects. In this case, data is given on a voluntary basis. Data collected will be used exclusively to communicate in relation to the project. Any personal data collected will be deleted two years after the completion of the project (in order to keep participants informed about projects they are involved in).
Under GDPR regulations, EU citizens have the following rights:
• Right to be forgotten: An individual may request that you delete all data on that individual without undue delay
• Right to object: An individual may prohibit certain data uses
• Right to rectification: Individuals may request that incomplete data be completed or that incorrect data be corrected
• Right of access: Individuals have the right to know what data about them is being processed and how
• Right of portability: Individuals may request that personal data held by one organisation be transported to another
Please contact us at hello (at) alternative-fictions.com may you want to invoke these rights.